The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

uuuuh

people think this kind of stuff is funny nowadays? either half the populance of newgrounds are sexually chalanged teenagers or just plain GAY if they vote any higher than 2 for this piece of faggotry. i gav it a two becouse someone gay put allot of work in this gayness

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

dude

Dude this was a bit boring.

Madness Onerosity Madness Onerosity

that smoke was giving my pc epilepcy

wtfffffffffffff what is the 2 pac guy doing there and tough its a ripoff it doesent rip off, its good.. this must be the best copycat movie ever :)

graphics: are just cool
style: RIP IOFF RIP OFF
sound: annyoed me
violence: sais for itself
interactivity: i liked the kill start button
humor: was little starnge but alright
overal: it was good after all it doesent seem you got lazy tough:D

JimmyDot responds:

Yeah, i never thought to change the smoke.

ACML Speed ACML Speed

stupid music videos

yeah it has some good artwork and some nice tweakign but there is no point? random. and its not even supposed to be random?
itas my taste, i dont like boring, or music video movies, and this one is both. it still has some great artwork buts its just simply to boring ><

Tarienn responds:

Um... I'm sorry, what?

AAHC Webcomic...Hentai! AAHC Webcomic...Hentai!

just one thing

so... where is the second secret eh?

Metal-Chuy responds:

Look for something odd in the background images.

Chapter 13 Chapter 13

thanks for not having to be constructive

i generally dont like music videos becose there is no story line in it or some thing + i dont like the song :P but who cares got some nice animation and defenetly shows you've put some work in it. i like those random things happening to a stick tough i dont like the gothic stuff like shit omg no one is listening :'(

allemansing responds:

Yeah i know, parts of this song combined with this flash makes it turbo-emo.

Random FBFs: Black Hole Random FBFs: Black Hole

WHOA nice going

damn you only 13? you gto some good animation skills nice music too.. how long did this thing took you? i did some frame by frame work but it took me hours so i made it sloppy.. even tough this is random, its cool, and you should defenitly make some more flahes!

DeadEndRoad responds:

Thanks, this only took me about 8 hours in total. I am starting to work on something else but it will probably take longer to make becuase I have a couple of big ideas for it.

bor3dom bor3dom

lol

that is really really wierd

YOU UNDERESTEMATED MY POWERS!!!!

but why they eep hitting eichother wtf

Lord of the Rings 2 Lord of the Rings 2

L'il stupid fuckface

That was the worst thing i'v ever seen! Its completly stupid, and by the way: the fellowship recieves the grey cloak and the leaf button in LoriƩn! They have them already when they leave from the shire... Now i'm sure you'r a l'il kid somewhere trying to find out what that little thing between their legs is... And don't goining to fuck on me about my english, cos it suck, I know it, but i'm Dutch, and you English is even worse!! Don't make any movies anymore, they suck shit!

Lord of the Rings 1 Lord of the Rings 1

try again...

When you are a bit aged, don't lie about your cousin doing Gandalfs voice, I can see it in you drawning skills you kid! Just first learn how to draw into the lines and we will see further